23 Jun 2012

Latest Obsession

Image Editing Apps

With our up coming holiday looming around the corner it occurred to me I need to find and download some cool photo editing and enhancing apps.

Why?? Cause everyone else does it when they're on holidays and it makes me wish I was there. And guess what? ... it's my turn soon!!!!!

So far I've downloaded two: BeFunkyFx and XnView Fx. Both offer a variety of filters, lenses, effects and editing features that allows you to transform your photos into something that looks professionally taken and edited or to give it a particular look you're trying to achieve.

I've been playing with both the past few days and have edited some existing photos I had on my phone. Here are a few:


Do you recommend any particular photo editing apps?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends