15 Oct 2012

My Baby Sister's Wedding


On Friday was my baby sister's wedding. I can't believe she's married ... in my eyes she's still the cute chubby baby that I remember. I guess also cause she's only 23 years of age, still a baby.

Unfortunately the weather didn't clear up in time for the big event so the ceremony took place inside one of the conference rooms but the room was dressed nicely regardless. It rained and snowed the morning of the wedding however it all ceased an hour prior to the start of the ceremony and the sun started to shine from that point forward. Which allowed them to take photos outdoors on the beautiful property.

The venue, Milton Park Country House was located in Bowarl about 1.5 hours from Sydney. The property had beautifully manicured gardens a real vintage feel about it.

I still can't believe my little sister is now married. To me she's still my little baby sister.

Congratulations D&K!! 




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends