25 Oct 2012

OOTD - Recycle & Reuse

What I love about cleaning out your wardrobes is finding items you forgot you even had, items you can't believe you even bought and an opportunity to sneakily throwing away that ugly (faded) purple shirt your husband always wears.

During my audit I found a pair of dark denim jeans. The quality of the jeans were quiet good - unlike the jegging material you see these days and they looked like they've only been worn a handful of times.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvhyphenhyphenM9SJpI7lhplrNgBMznngKjwgknyZRu0YgDPeEMqOpXZP8C3NWxoCaTOF0lMwhJJpAq7K53TZX8KQQEIzyXth3CYCimpaVWyOTM9ztHyPM8tB8MBl96PYqelyiYJBRFtSiwz3rtS0Q/s1600/photo-786868.JPG 

Initially I thought I would donate them to charity however being inspired by a fellow blogger, I decided to revamp them instead. I cut off the legs and turned them into shorts .. perfect for the heat wave we're experiencing lately. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLvpWEqRlh0FV5r4xPQeNxgucaKKDknX6lOpJU6LaALszBQH2DclcOaOA2qAhTPnOYD1yQi2VUwR4k1mdzMExNSPaj_zjup7DksnLZoUdR7Ikx7XK165Sst08jUxF2m0qE1n_EncI9J5g/s1600/photo-706775.JPG 

What do you think? 
I so could so never model. I look like I'm pissed off in my "natural pose"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons

Share this post with friends